By Augusto Fuschini
Augusto Fuschini, engenheiro civil (1843-1911)
Este livro apresenta «A architectura religiosa na Edade Média», de Augusto Fuschini.
- Parte I. Origens Da Architectura Christã
- A Lucta Entre O Paganismo E O Christianismo
- Os Tres Primeiros Seculos Do Christianismo
- As Invasões Dos Barbaros
- Parte Ii. Os Estylos Christãos Primitivos
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Latino
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Byzantino
- Acção Reciproca Dos Dois Estylos Christãos Primitivos
- Parte Iii. Os Estylos Christãos Definitivos
- Synthese Social Dos Seculos Xi E Xii
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Romanico
- A Sé Patriarchal De Lisboa E A Sua Restauração
- Synthese Social Do Seculo Xiii
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Ogival
- O Estylo Ogival Entre Nós
- Parte Iv. O Mosteiro De Santa Maria Da Victoria
- Origens E Construcção Do Mosteiro
- O Estylo Architectonico Do Mosteiro
- As Epochas Da Construcção Do Mosteiro
- Descripção Geral Dos Edificios Da Primeira Epocha
- Relação Dos Architectos E Mestres
Read Online or Download A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Best architecture books
Michael Littlewood's panorama Detailing is now good verified as a necessary resource of reference for architects, panorama architects, different pros and scholars designing exterior works. For this 3rd variation it's been break up into 3 volumes to provide a better intensity of assurance than ever prior to.
Structure and the anomaly of Dissidence maps out and expands upon the methodologies of architectural motion and reinvigorates the idea that of dissent in the architectural box. It expands the thought of dissidence to different comparable practices and methods of resistance, in a number of historic and geographical contexts.
In structure, as in nutrition, neighborhood is an idea whose time has come. after all, the belief of an structure that responds to web site; attracts on neighborhood development traditions, fabrics, and crafts; and strives to create a feeling of neighborhood isn't fresh. but, how it has advanced some time past few years within the arms of a few of the world's so much comprehensive architects is certainly defining a brand new circulate.
This ebook deals a number of perspectives on spolia and appropriation in paintings and structure from fourth-century Rome to the past due 20th century. utilizing case experiences from varied historic moments and cultures, individuals try the boundaries of spolia as a severe class and search to outline its particular personality in terms of other kinds of creative appropriation.
Extra resources for A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition)
A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition) by Augusto Fuschini